Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel) - Trump wird wirklich Präsident

Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel)

Forums-Ausgangsseite

Kontakt/Impressum

Bücher zum Forum:
Tribun - Leo DeGard - Torsten Mann - Stephan Berndt - über Irlmaier
- (Ruben Stein)

Linkliste - Amazon

Trump wird wirklich Präsident (sonstige Themen)

verfasst von KimS(R), 12.11.2016, 11:33
(editiert von KimS, 12.11.2016, 11:43)

Hier kommt eine neue Beschreibung von Lynn betreffend der Wahl von Trump zum nächsten Präsident. Sie beantwortet u.a. die Frage, ob die Wahlmänner sich umentscheiden und dann vielleicht doch noch Clinton Präsidentin wird. Ihre Antwort ist ein eindeutiges "Nein". Trump wird also wirklich Präsident.

Ausserdem bestätigt sie nochmals ihre Aussage, dass es mit Clinton zu einem Krieg Amerika gegen Russland gekommen wäre. Nicht aber bei Trump.

Abschliessend sagt sie deutlich, dass die Eliten Clinton geplant hatten (siehe das Titelbild vom "Economy Magazine" ) und dass die Wahl von Trump durch die Hilfe "von oben" geschah (und nicht weil Russland oder andere Hacker oder von der Trump-Seite aktiv eingegriffen worden wäre).

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.de/2016/11/tumps-victory-now-what.html

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Tump's Victory... Now What?

Q. If Lynn has time for a quick 'visioning' relating to the other night, I was wondering what happened during Clinton's long invisible silence all through the count, and then sending her lackey out to tell everyone to go home without even showing her face or giving a speech. I thought it was shoddy treatment of all the people who'd supported her. So, was she tired, being cowardly, was she in denial about the result, or did the shock of the looming loss trigger off her health issues again so she wasn't fit to appear in public?
A. I get she was going through a whole range of emotions and sort of had a mini breakdown. She could not conceive that Trump would or could beat her. She felt superior to him with her experience (almost an invincible vibe). I get that she was so sure of her victory that she hadn't taken the concession speech seriously (I get both parties prepare one ahead of time just in case..). When the reality hit her, she wasn't able to practice and read though it without breaking down. She gave up on it in the wee hours of the morning to lay down (I get she had to take something to calm herself to get some sleep). She could not physically, emotionally or mentally deliver that speech during the night.

Q. So many predictions have suggested Hillary would win. Did the ETs interfere with the outcome? Or is there going to be further upheaval/ shock/ revelation so the result's back up in the air again? Will Trump reach the White House or will 'stuff happen?
A. There was definitely a guiding force aiding Trump. It was set that Hilary would win (I see her clearly on the Economist Magazine cover), but she under-preformed and internal friction with the "powers" was a hard thing to overcome as well (lots of stern discussions occurred). A Hilary victory would surely mean a war with Russia, which is not in the country's greater good. It looks as though there are phases for Trump to get to the White House, and the first phase is complete. I sense more twists and turns (cannot see exactly what), but the main hurdle is over. He will need support and a continued protection from the PTW (Powers That Were) until he gets in and settled (and even beyond).

Q. Given the considerable disparity between the polls and the actual vote in the presidential election, there are some incredulous voters out there who think the polling station results may have been manipulated in some way. Do you see a collusion between Trump and Mr Putin of any undue Russian influence (hackers) involved in this election? Or is it just a simple stroke of good luck for Mr. Trump?
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-vladimir-puti...sia-hillary-clinton-united-states-europe-516895
A. I see this as positive influence from above, but not at the hands of Russia. The tactics used to dissuade voters didn't come from Trump's campaign. I cannot connect any of the to Russia or Putin.

Q. Hi Lynn! Thank you so much for all of your help! I was wondering about the electoral votes being processed in December and January. People on Facebook are talking about the PTW (The Powers that Were) rigging the electoral votes in Hillary's favor. There is only $5,000 fine if the electoral officials doesn't vote the way they're supposed to, so I think that people are worried about the shift from Trump to Hillary due to bribery, corruption, etc. What do you see?
A. I do see some thought of talk of this, but Trump is to smart and too onto the "riggings" that can happen. I don't see it sticking or changing the outcome.

Q. Hi Lynn and everyone. I for one am extremely relieved Clinton did not win even though many in the mass media are shocked and mainly pissed. lol. Lynn, can you tell us what happens now? What will happen to the Powers? Will they try to get in with President Trump? Will he be successful in the next 4 years in leading the country? And Hilary, what happens to her?
A. I see the transition being kind of tough, and Trump is appalled at the things he finds out during the briefings. Trump puts key people in positions and starts working on a serious plan with experts. He is driven and determined.

The Powers are very upset and very concerned. I get an image of bankers on Wall Street shaking because they know that Trump will not be bullied and can see through the BS. They do try to work deals and try to make mutual deals, but Trump is focused on making America the "best achievement on his resume''. The Powers stop at nothing, and it feels a little ugly at times. The Powers then get creative and try to manipulate their way though other parties/people in government.

The Hillary situation feels unsettling. I do get that she will really be under the microscope. I see her fading away out of the news and spotlight shortly to regroup.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light-

gesamter Thread:

22236 Postings in 2388 Threads, 325 registrierte User, 101 User online (0 reg., 101 Gäste)
Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel) | Kontakt
RSS Feed
Amazon-Link (Test) _____________ powered by my little forum