Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel) - CBWs Ausblick für 2017

Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel)

Forums-Ausgangsseite

Kontakt/Impressum

Bücher zum Forum:
Tribun - Leo DeGard - Torsten Mann - Stephan Berndt - über Irlmaier
- (Ruben Stein)

Linkliste - Amazon

CBWs Ausblick für 2017 (sonstige Prophezeiungen)

verfasst von Lisa(R), 28.12.2016, 18:38

CBW schreibt für jedes Jahr ihr Voraussagen in einem heute nur noch privaten amerikanischen Forum. Wer Lust hat, kann ja uebersetzen.

Many of my other predictions have happened or partially happened. Here are my predictions for 2017
1. Hillary and other democrats (possibly Obama), may face criminal charges in 2017. Obama could be impeached after he leaves office. More details will emerge about political corruption. There may be a few republicans also indicted in this.

2. California may face a 6.5 or higher quake this year. Several large 7.3 and higher quakes world-wide, 3 will be in populated areas. I see one higher one in the Pacific that can cause a wide-spread tsunami.

3. Many major press organizations in the US will regroup and retrain reporters. There may be some federal guidelines that help change this to balance free speech, fair reporting and personal opinion.

4. Terror all over the world will be rampant. Watch out in Europe, England, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, but also Africa, other countries and the US. Rome should watch out too.

5. I say yearly about North Korea, to watch out, but North Korea is very dangerous and should not be provoked. Some relationships may be restored and diplomacy may help, but proceed with caution.

6. Middle east is great chaos. ISIS may be slowed or even stopped but the terrible destruction and chaos continue. Christians are in danger but some help may be coming. (I don't have a clue what that means but the message is strong). There will be some push for reforms in the Islamic communities as well. It is unclear what will actually prevail or if some of this destruction and chaos will be changed but I am hoping.

7. Rome is in grave danger. Weather and possible attacks. Possible new quake too. I keep seeing cities almost leveled. The pope could be in danger too.

8. The US and world economies will be somewhat shaky but overall better in 2017.

9. Healthcare in US will be reformed and most will be pleased.

10. Mars will remain prominent in the news. Even more significant indications of prior civilization will be found.

11. Severe weather all over the world. Unusual weather. In the US, very severe weather of all types, all year. Hold on!

12. Mexico will enter a period of great reform in a positive way.
13. Terror in Canada.

14. An act of war will take place against the US and it's allies. If it is handled correctly, there will be no war, involving many countries. If not, then vengeance will be great. Again, I don't know how to verbalize this one in a way that makes sense.

15. An amazing technology will emerge for transportation. It will be known this year and developed in years to come. Think flying cars, and such, that don't use gas.

16. 2-3 large plane crashes with few, if any, survivors. One will be deliberate.

17. A prominent female politician will die, possibly two.

18. Many more Hollywood and music losses, the majority unexpected.

19. Pacific Northwest, Canada and California will suffer a large, mass casuality event.

20. Terror attacks in US will target malls, churches, large stores and one school (at least one). I think it is a college or a private school (brick building, older, looks like Ivy League or upscale). Security will be increased everywhere.

21. A major technical company will fold.

22. Vegas quake.

23. A Great Lakes problem. I am not sure if weather or flooding or something else. Also the Mississippi will severely flood.

24. Pacific hurricane season will be tragic. Atlantic hurricane season overall mild with a few big ones, hitting the islands and Florida, Carolinas. One possible for Texas but the southern parts.

25. Huge change that is positive for pain management.

26. There will be a biological attack attempted in the US and Europe. I hope this gets caught before it is initiated.

27. A modification of a bird flu that will spread fast and attack humans. We won't be ready for it before a number of people become ill.

28. Germany will have a political change. Germany will also be at war with itself for a period.

29. Trump will make it through 4 years. He will make very big changes and bring us back to our roots. The US political climate will change and look very different and most will think it is very positive. There will still be protests and unhappy people, but overall, most will benefit. I keep seeing America like in the Colonial days, so suspect a resurgence in pride in the nation. It is funny, because I keep seeing Trump with a Washington-like wig on. I suspect he is a reincarnation of one of the founders. This will not be easy for him or anyone around him. And yes, attempts on him will be found but stopped. I am not sure he will run in 2020 but it is possible. Pence may run in the future but against that "unnamed evil male" I have seen. Someone will emerge in the next 4 years that will run for presidency, but he will be more evil than any leader we have seen in the US thus far, so hope he will be beaten.

30. New York will face a terrible crisis. California will suffer triple tragedies (including drought). Many industries will suffer.

More to come!

gesamter Thread:

22236 Postings in 2388 Threads, 325 registrierte User, 202 User online (0 reg., 202 Gäste)
Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel) | Kontakt
RSS Feed
Amazon-Link (Test) _____________ powered by my little forum