Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel) - Basey`s winter of horror

Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel)

Forums-Ausgangsseite

Kontakt/Impressum

Bücher zum Forum:
Tribun - Leo DeGard - Torsten Mann - Stephan Berndt - über Irlmaier
- (Ruben Stein)

Linkliste - Amazon

Basey`s winter of horror (sonstige Prophezeiungen)

verfasst von Lisa(R), 31.10.2011, 00:02

Und dann hat ja auch Basey immer von seinem Winter of horror geschrieben, wo alles zusammen kommt. Klima, Wirtschaft und soweiter. DAs ist sicher mehr auf die USA gemünzt. Ich denke, es ist ok, wenn ich diesen Teil hier reinstelle, altes Posting, steht in einem geschlossenen Forum, deshalb kein Link, aber ich werde ihm eine PM schicken.

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:40 pm Prophecies.us

Precursors and events in the "Winter of Horrors" dream:

Cold, very cold
Late spring following
Oil problems
Refinery problems
Lines at gas stations
Gasoline supply problems
Heating oil supply problems
Skyrocketing fuel prices
Possible government fuel/energy rationing mandate
Sharply increased inflation / deflation
Money problems
Consumer spending down
Lousy Christmas sales season
Automobile sales flat
Economic problems
Agricultural problems
Food prices skyrocket
Power outages widespread
Electric rates rising sharply
Elderly and poor suffering from lack of heat
Ripple effects of (economic) disasters and dominos falling in a row right on down the line.

During this "flash-dream" vision, I recall that there was a "message" and a number associated with it in my head... "500,000 will perish" - I believe this to be associated with all that pertains to this particular "Winter of horrors" vision. I can't tell if this meant the US only, or if it was worldwide...

The "Winter of Horrors" was never only about the weather, but all events and weather combined...
===================

In December of 2007, I had another flash-dream, don't know if it is directly associated with WOH dream.

Many shopping centers looted, broken glass everywhere, pools of frozen blood. Store windows boarded up with plywood, shelves empty, entire shopping malls empty resembling ghost towns. Very very cold. Much snow.

Nearby residential neighborhoods half empty, many desperate people, many houses burnt to the foundations, some cars burned out, cars parked everywhere (no gas?). Schools and churches turned into emergency shelters. Police and military vehicles everywhere, trucks and buses too. Very few private vehicles.

gesamter Thread:

22236 Postings in 2388 Threads, 325 registrierte User, 64 User online (0 reg., 64 Gäste)
Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel) | Kontakt
RSS Feed
Amazon-Link (Test) _____________ powered by my little forum